Last night, we shared a cool guessing game on the Neworld Coaching Holiday Show!
Can you figure out the title of some favourite Christmas carols from the “synonym” version? Here’s an example…
“Embellish the Inner Passageways” becomes…
DECK THE HALLS!
That’s how it works. Read on to try a few more!
1. The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of far Eastern heads of state.
2. The exterior conditions have commenced their annual climatic and societal metamorphosis indicating the soon arrival of the holiday season.
(They’re getting harder, aren’t they?)
3. Geographic state of fantasy during the season of mother nature’s dormancy.
4. In a distant location the existence of an improvise unit of newborn children’s slumber furniture.
5. This first person singular fully intends to have made an arrival at his domicile at a time preceding the 25th sunrise of the 12th month.
Are you ready for the answers?
1. WE THREE KINGS
2. IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHIRSTMAS
3. WINTER WONDERLAND
4. AWAY IN A MANGER
5. I’LL BE HOME FOR CHIRSTMAS
Hope you enjoyed our little game. We wish you a joyous Holiday Season and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!